How Does Big Ben Work?
Big Ben works on a membership scheme; services are available to members only. A monthly fee of 15€ is paid each month and there is no obligation to remain a member at any time. It is easy to leave the scheme as soon as you find yourself settled on the Cote d’Azur. As a member of the Big Ben Centre, you are entitled to:
- Access to document libraries and databases of useful numbers
- Invitation to one event per month where you will get to meet other locals and new arrivals
- Invitation to quarterly information seminars
- Invitation to Language exchanges
- Invitation Book exchanges
- Regular newsletters with helpful tips and promos
- Access to the members’ area on the Big Ben Centre website
- In your monthly subscription you will also be entiltled to 15 minutes personalised help per month so you might use this for help calling EDF or advice on a school or perhaps to find a cookery class.
Our supportive nature is definitely of great comfort to our members and we endeavour to provide you with the information you need to make your life on the Riviera as happy and fulfilled as possible!
We now also offer a tourist’s membership:
For a one-off payment of 30€, you will receive a personalised welcome pack filled with great things to do and see during your time on the Cote d’Azur.
In your personalised welcome pack you will receive:
• Information on the area
• Guide to several recommended restaurants ideal for your travelling group
• Guide to several activities ideal for your travelling group
• Access to the book exchange
We are also on hand to provide a tailor made pack based on specific requests.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.